This exciting and newly developed training program provides participants with 39 hours of direct face to face supervision training within a training group over three weekends. This experiential learning will allow participants to enhance their practice of individual and group supervision within a supportive environment.
Successful participants will be able to apply to be listed as an accredited supervisor on the PACFA National Register.
The teaching offered will draw on the theory and practice of supervision. It will include principles of the Gestalt Therapy method in the supervisory setting: field sensitivity, relational dialogue, experimentation and here and now attention.
Learning will take place face to face, through the facilitation of incremental learning experience and experimentation, seminar-based discussions, and through collaborative and co-operative learning with facilitator and peer interaction.
- Knowledge of a range of supervision models
- Skills in conducting supportive and productive supervision sessions.
- Supervised skills practice
- Experience and practice of group supervision
- Peer support and interaction
- Knowledge of how to work with specific clinical issues
Who is the workshop for?
- Psychotherapists, counsellors, social workers, psychologists, mental health workers, occupational therapists, HR managers, leadership coaches etc
- Training is suitable and relevant for clinicians of diverse therapeutic approaches and professionals in fields not related to psychotherapy
- A professional qualification is expected and five years of experience in a relevant field
24 – 25 August 2019
14 – 15 September 2019
26 – 27 October 2019
Saturdays 9.30 am – 5.00 pm
Sundays 9.30 am – 4.00 pm
Gestalt Therapy Brisbane
28 Prospect Tce, Highgate Hill
$2,400 or $2,200 for GTB Graduates only
The cost includes all three (3) weekends (39 hours of direct face-to-face supervision training).
About your presenters
Dr Greer White
Greer is a director at Gestalt Therapy Brisbane. She is a highly regarded educator, Gestalt psychotherapist and supervisor in private practice with over 30 years of experience.
Tine is a director at Gestalt Therapy Brisbane. She is an accredited Mental Health Social worker, educator, experienced Gestalt psychotherapist and supervisor in private practice.
Dr Leila Davis
Leila is a practicing General Practitioner, experienced Gestalt psychotherapist and supervisor. She is currently running a supervision group for psychotherapists in Brisbane.