“Gestalt Love at first sight” – Margherita Spagnuolo Lobb
Dr. Margherita Spagnuolo Lobb
Monday 18 November 2.00 pm arrival to Saturday 23 November 2.00 pm closure (approximate times).
Tallow Beach Houses at Byron Bay
(check out their website for more pictures: https://www.tallowbeachhouses.com.au/).
Suggested readings from Margherita. Go to: https://www.gestaltitaly.com/contents/margherita-spagnuolo-lobb-suggested-readings.pdf
Video from Margherita. Go to: Margherita Spagnuolo Lobb Gestalt Love at first sight
We have the following books in our library:
- Gestalt Approaches with Organisations Istituto de Gestalt, Siracusa, Italy. 2019 Spagnuolo Lobb,M. & Meulmeester,F. (Eds.)
- The Aesthetic of Otherness: meeting at the boundary in a desensitized world Proceedings Istituto de Gestalt, Siracusa, Italy. 2018 Spagnuolo Lobb, M. (Ed.)
- The Now-for-Next in Psychotherapy: Gestalt Therapy recounted in Post-Modern Society Instituto di Gestalt HCC Italy. 2013 Spagnuolo Lobb, M.
- Gestalt Therapy with Children. From Epistemology to Clinical Practice Instituto di Gestalt HCC Italy. 2016 Spagnuolo Lobb, M & Francesetti G.
- Women in Gestalt Therapy. Autobiographical Reflections and Future Prospects in Contemporary Interviews Instituto di Gestalt HCC Italy. 2015 Spagnuolo Lobb, M & Francesetti, G.
- Creative License: The Art of Gestalt Therapy Austria: Springer Wien New York. 2003 Spagnuolo Lobb, M. & Amendt-Lyon, N. (Eds.)
There are three registration options available as follows;
- Standard Registration – This option includes accommodation (twin share), attendance to six days & full catering (breakfast, lunch & dinner) for $2,200.00
- Standard Registration plus a Single room – This option includes accommodation (single room with en suite), attendance to six days & full catering (breakfast, lunch & dinner) for $2,450.00
- Limited Registration NO Accommodation – This option includes attendance to six days & catering for lunch only for $1,250.00
Upgrades are available
- You may upgrade to a single room (if you registered as option 1. add $250 or option 3. add $850).
- You may upgrade to a twin share room (if you registered as option 3. add $600).
- You may upgrade to have all meals included (if you registered as option 3. add $350).
- Meals will be at a set time each day and dietary needs will be taken into consideration.
- The above options and upgrades are a guide only to allow flexibility for your needs. All options are subject to availability.
- Payment plans are available, please email us with your request after you register and we will invoice you accordingly.
See WORKSHOP for full details and to REGISTER!
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this workshop.