DR. GREER WHITE
Greer is a director at Gestalt Therapy Brisbane. She is a highly regarded educator, Gestalt psychotherapist and supervisor in private practice with over 30 years of experience.
DR. LEILA DAVIS
Leila is a practicing General Practitioner, experienced Gestalt psychotherapist and supervisor. She is currently running a supervision group for psychotherapists in Brisbane.
Who is the workshop for?
- Psychotherapists, counsellors, social workers, psychologists, mental health workers, occupational therapists, HR managers, leadership coaches etc
- Training is suitable and relevant for clinicians of diverse therapeutic approaches and professionals in fields not related to psychotherapy
- A professional qualification is expected and five years of experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of a range of supervision models
- Skills in conducting supportive and productive supervision sessions
- Supervised skills practice
- Experience and practice of group supervision
- Peer support and interaction
- Knowledge of how to work with specific clinical issues
The Advanced Training in Supervision Theory & Practice course at Gestalt Therapy Brisbane has been a wonderful, helpful and soulful training experience. The content was rich and inspiring. The experiential and relational teaching process as facilitated by Greer, Tine & Leila was strength based and genuinely pulled together the collective wisdom of all participants, bringing out the best in every-one. I was encouraged to strive for excellence but not perfection and discovered that I was enough. Since the training I have provided supervision to groups and individuals with more authenticity, clarity and competence and received positive feedback from my supervisees. This training provided an element of personal development along with the professional skills to facilitate rich, helpful and sound supervision to those in the helping professions. Thank you. ~ Supervision Graduate 2019.