Back in April we published our first GTB Newsletter as a steppingstone to connect and inform the Gestalt community. We intend to make this a quarterly occurrence to stay connected with you, and keep you connected with each other.
Here is a link to the email version if you did not see it GTB Newsletter Issue 1, April 2019.
We have also been working hard to improve our website to support the sharing of News & Updates with our community.
To make this work and be valuable for everyone interested, we need to hear from you – the people of the community!
Please, if you have a few minutes spare, send us something that you think should be included in our July issue.
This could be;
- a personal story of a Gestalt adventure;
- a Gestalt community initiative you have started, or witnessed;
- a great Gestalt workshop/presenter you have seen and want to recommend;
- photos: who went to the GANZ Gathering, do you have photos to share?;
- ANYTHING you think is important… We are open to your input.
We will take the time to read your suggestions, stories and we will reply to you.
Thank you in advance. We hope to hear from you!