What’s on a GTB
As you may be aware, we have had a very busy end of 2018 and start to 2019 with a move of the GTB premises to West End. This included renovating our new home to suit our needs and make space for seven new consulting rooms, re-organising the library (hundreds of books sorted and stacked to support our students and community). And we held our graduation ceremony here for our Master Graduates in February with 70 people attending. All this while also running our first five student training weekends for our year 2, 3 and 4 students.
- We have now finalised our last year 1 student enrolments – applications are now closed for 2019 and their training will start in May.
- GTB will be closed for Easter break 19 – 28 April (room bookings will still be available as usual).
- We are attending GANZ Gathering 3 – 5 May (see below for more details).
- Guest Client weekend 28 – 30 June, we will need volunteer clients to work with our Year 3 students.
- 12th GANZ Community Gathering at Q Station in Manly, NSW. Go to: http://ganzgathering.com.au.
- Yaro Starak has a blog, have you seen it? Go to: https://reflectionsyaro.blogspot.com.
- Suggested workshop: Maria Brett – The future of the counselling and psychotherapy profession in Australia.
- Angela Shaw recently ran a one day introduction for students at IKON.
- Tine Mueller recently an information night on GT for ACAP graduates.