Angela is offering two short – term supervision blocks each, consisting of three separate sessions of 2.5 hrs.
A maximum of six participants in each group session. If numbers allow, the group will be open and attendance at all three sessions is not essential.
Please nominate your planned dates with registration.
- Increased understanding of different aspects of your therapist – client relationships
- Practical knowledge for the application of experiments in therapy
- Enhanced familiarity with the nature of your presence as a therapist
- Increased awareness of and flexibility in responding to field conditions
Who is the workshop for?
- Newly registered Gestalt practitioners who are developing their skill base
- Experienced Gestalt practitioners who are interested in exploring their current working style
- Students engaged in SP400 (Note: The group hrs cannot be included in your supervision total).
Locations, Dates & Times
Group A: Boundary Street, Tweed Heads NSW
10.00 am – 12.30 pm
Monday 8 April
Friday 10 May
Friday 7 June
Group B: Gestalt Therapy Brisbane
431 Montague Road, West End QLD
6.30 pm – 9.00 pm
Thursday 11 April
Tuesday 14 May
Thursday 13 June
$100.00 per session
Note: attendance at all 3 sessions is not essential and you can register and pay for each session individually (if required).
If you have any questions contact Angela directly: email@example.com or 0498 650 006
About your presenter
Angela Shaw B Couns. M Gestalt Therapy
Angela began her Gestalt training with GAQI in the early 90s and has always been interested and delighted by the process of supervision. She was a trainer at GAQI for 5 years and has been a faculty member at Gestalt Therapy Brisbane (GTB) since 2012.
Angela is an experienced Gestalt practitioner and supervisor and holds PACFA Clinical Registration. She has engaged in local & international training in Systemic Constellation work and is a member of ISCA.