Istituto di Gestalt Italy in Byron Bay
Contemporary Gestalt thought and practice next to the ocean!
Dr. Margherita Spagnuolo Lobb brings her well received 1 week summer residential straight from Italy to Tallows Beach Retreat Centre between the Teatree Lake and the Pacific Ocean.
One of the most important and often forgotten issues for psychotherapists is to take care of oneself and to give oneself time and space to breathe, concentrate, to be able to accept the support of someone else.
This summer retreat and professional development program will offer you the possibility to work on yourself, while being updated on contemporary Gestalt therapy theory and to reflect on the application of Gestalt therapy principles to today`s clinical problems.
And of course – to have good food, swim in the Pacific Ocean off Byron Bay, be together and visit the stunning surrounding area.
What will be offered
- Opportunities for personal work within a supportive group environment
- Update on new developments in Gestalt therapy theory & practice
- Opportunities for participants` to reflect on their own clinical practice
- Peer support
- Beautiful accommodation & environment to enjoy
- Time for walks on the beach
- Tasty vegan food prepared by our favourite chef Anthea Amore
- Opportunities to socialise
Who is the workshop for?
- The workshop is designed for clinicians who may or may not be trained in Gestalt therapy and who are interested in learning more about Gestalt Therapy and how it may enhance and support their clinical practice
- Students and interested others are welcome
Monday 18 November to Saturday 23 November 2019 (six days)
Tallows Beach Resort at Byron Bay
$1,850.00 early bird registration (ends 27 July)
$2,200.00 standard registration
The workshop cost includes;
attendance to six days, accommodation (twin shared) & catering.
PACFA endorsed 20 hours CPD associated
About your presenter
Margherita Spagnuolo Lobb, psychologist, psychotherapist and researcher, international trainer, Director of the Istituto di Gestalt HCC Italy (Siracusa, Palermo and Milan). She is past president of the Italian Federation of Gestalt Therapy Schools, past president of the European Association of Gestalt Therapy and the Italian federation of all psychotherapy methods, founder and honorary president of the Italian Association of Gestalt psychotherapists, full member of the NY institute of Gestalt Therapy. In her clinical work, she has hermeneutical applied Gestalt therapy principles to develop a relational, phenomenological and aesthetic approach. Recently she has been developing the integrative experience of suffering of “the between” (a new field view on psychopathology) and development. Her book – the Now for next in Psychotherapy.
Gestalt Therapy recounted in post Modern Society is available in several languages.
For more information on Margherita Spagnuolo Lobb suggested readings, go to: